Turkmenistan: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Turkmenistan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Turkmenistan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Turkmenistan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Turkmenistan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Turkmenistan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Turkmenistan, as well as the countrys economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the countrys performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Turkmenistans economy, as well as the countrys performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the governments social welfare policies, as well as the countrys performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Turkmenistan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Turkmenistan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Turkmenistan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Turkmenistan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
1. OVERVIEW 1
1.1. Catalyst 1
1.2. Summary 1
1.2.1. Key highlights 1
1.3. Key developments January 2018 - October 2019 2
LIST OF TABLES 5
LIST OF FIGURES 6
3. KEY FACTS 7
4. GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION 8
5. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE 9
5.1. Summary 9
5.2. Evolution 9
5.3. Structure and policies 11
5.3.1. Key political figure 11
5.3.2. Structure of government 11
5.3.3. Key policies 11
5.4. Performance 12
5.4.1. Governance indicators 12
6. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE 14
6.1. Summary 14
6.2. Evolution 14
6.3. Structure and policies 16
6.3.1. Financial system 16
6.4. Performance 16
6.4.1. GDP and growth rate 16
6.4.2. Fiscal situation 21
6.4.3. International investment position 22
6.4.4. Monetary situation 22
6.4.5. Inflation 22
6.4.6. Unemployment 24
7. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE 25
7.1. Summary 25
7.2. Evolution 25
7.3. Structure and policies 25
7.3.1. Demographic composition 25
7.3.2. Education 27
7.3.3. Healthcare 27
7.4. Performance 28
7.4.1. Healthcare 28
7.4.2. Education 29
8. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE 30
8.1. Summary 30
8.2. Evolution 30
8.3. Structure and policies 30
8.4. Performance 30
9. APPENDIX 32
9.1. Ask the analyst 32
9.2. About MarketLine 32
9.3. Disclaimer 32
List Of Tables
Table 1: Turkmenistan - Key Facts, 2019 7
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (Percentage of Total Population), 2018e 26
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Turkmenistan 8
Figure 2: Turkmenistan - Key Political Events Timeline 10
Figure 3: Turkmenistan - Key Political Figure 11
Figure 4: Evolution of GDP Growth in Turkmenistan, 2008-2018 15
Figure 5: GDP and GDP Growth Rate in Turkmenistan (Constant Prices), 2013-2023f 17
Figure 6: Sector-specific GDP in Turkmenistan, 2018e 18
Figure 7: Agricultural Output in Turkmenistan (TMT Billion/%), 2013-2018e 19
Figure 8: Industrial Output in Turkmenistan (TMT Billion/%), 2013-2018e 20
Figure 9: Services Output in Turkmenistan (TMT Billion/%), 2013-2018e 21
Figure 10: Consumer Price Index and CPI-based Inflation in Turkmenistan, 2013-2023f 23
Figure 11: Unemployment Rate in Turkmenistan (Thousands/%), 2013-2023f 24
Figure 12: Major Religions in Turkmenistan 27
Figure 13: Healthcare Expenditure in Turkmenistan (US$ Billion/%), 2011-2017 29
Figure 14: Internet Users in Turkmenistan (Millions/%), 2013-2018e 31
Turkmenistan: In-depth PEST InsightsThis PEST country analysis report on Turkmenistan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative dataView Report
Singapore In-depth PESTLE Insights market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 350View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request