TrendSights Analysis: Out-Of-Home - Driving engagement outside of the home environment
As consumers spend more time outside the home, dependency on products that can satisfy their needs away from this environment is growing. Motivations for out-of-home occasions meet a range of need states, from convenience through to indulgence, creating opportunities for brands to target consumers in new locations that better fit in with shifting demand in this space.
"TrendSights Analysis: Out-Of-Home", outlines how brands can drive engagement with products and services outside of the home environment.
- Generation Z and Millennials are more likely to use out-of-home services on a regular basis compared with older age cohorts.
- Convenience, indulgence, and desire for experiences are key factors driving out-of-home consumer engagement.
- 31% of consumers globally say they eat dinner at a caf/restaurant once a week or more.
Reasons to buy
- Identify different routes through which brands can address demand for out-of-home products and services through service offerings, marketing claims, and packaging.
- Understand what motivates consumers to seek out products and services outside of the home.
- Compare the relevance of the Out-Of-Home trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of the trend for your sector.
6. What next?
TrendSights Analysis 2019: Guided HealthIn the information economy, health-conscious consumers now more confidently embrace an abundance of new information tools, enabling more informed, health-driven choices. Consumers are seeking conveniences thatView Report
TrendSights - Sensory & Indulgence: Ordinary to ExtraordinaryAs consumers become more demanding and experimental, they are seeking products that meet not only their core expectations but go further to deliverView Report
TrendSights Analysis: Single Lifestyles - Exploring the attitudes, values, and product needs of a growing element of society
TrendSights Analysis: Single Lifestyles - Exploring the attitudes, values, and product needs of a growing element of societyWith people getting married later, divorcing faster, and living longer, consumers are moreView Report
TrendSights Analysis: Product Specificity - Addressing the growing need for personalization using more bespoke product attributes
TrendSights Analysis: Product Specificity - Addressing the growing need for personalization using more bespoke product attributesDevelopments in modern societies encourage a focus on the needs and goals of the individual.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request