ForeSights: Ashwagandha - An ancient Indian herb captivating consumers with its claimed nutritive and curative properties
"ForeSights: Ashwagandha", examines the potential of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) a perennial shrub that is commonly called Indian winter cherry, poison gooseberry, or Indian ginseng. It has been used for centuries as a medicinal herb in Ayurveda, an indigenous system of medicine in India.
Though ashwagandha is a well-known herb in India, it has only beginning to gain recognition in the West for its nutritional, healing and beauty-enhancing properties. Manufacturers can leverage ashwagandha as an ingredient for use in a wide array of functional food and beverages and "natural" beauty and grooming products.
- By virtue of being naturally rich in nutrients and bioactive compounds, ashwagandha is being hailed as a "superfood," thereby making it a functional ingredient that can endow a "healthy" halo to conventional food and drinks.
- Modern scientific studies are suggesting that ashwagandha could be beneficial for people with certain health conditions, thereby making it more appealing to consumers who perceive food as medicine and try to avert diseases through their diet.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
ForeSights: Food Delivery by Drones - Using drones to conveniently bring food to consumers market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 495View Report
ForeSights: Waterless Cleaning - Convenient, environmentally friendly means of minimizing water use in household cleaning and laundry
ForeSights: Waterless Cleaning - Convenient, environmentally friendly means of minimizing water use in household cleaning and laundry ForeSights: Waterless Cleaning , involves using less or no water in cleaning and laundry processesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request