ForeSights: Jujube Fruit - An Asian superfruit making waves in the West with myriad health and wellness claims
Jujube is a fruit that has been cultivated and consumed for millennia in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. The sweet-tasting fruit is packed full of macronutrients, micronutrients, and bioactive compounds. Jujube is revered as a valuable herbal ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine.
While Jujube is a common fruit in Asia, it is relatively new to Western palettes. Jujube is gaining worldwide recognition as a superfood owing to its nutritive and health benefits.
- On the back of anecdotal evidence, consumers are beginning to perceive Jujube as a superfruit that can aid them in maintaining their health and wellness.
- Promising results from modern scientific research studies are paving the way for the use of jujube in functional food and drinks that address specific health problems such as indigestion, inflammation, and insomnia.
- Cosmetics and personal care product manufacturers have begun to leverage the superfood halo of Jujube for developing a host of skincare and haircare products.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
ForeSights: Waterless Cosmetics - Disruptive personal care innovation merging functionality with sustainability
ForeSights: Waterless Cosmetics - Disruptive personal care innovation merging functionality with sustainability ForeSights: Waterless Cosmetics , investigates a new generation of beauty and grooming products with minimal to zero water in theirView Report
ForeSights: Ashwagandha - An ancient Indian herb captivating consumers with its claimed nutritive and curative properties
ForeSights: Ashwagandha - An ancient Indian herb captivating consumers with its claimed nutritive and curative properties ForeSights: Ashwagandha , examines the potential of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) a perennial shrub that is commonlyView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request