Success Case Study: Gordons Premium Pink Distilled Gin - Capturing the UKs Millennial drinkers with a new spin on a traditional brand
"Success Case Study: Gordons Premium Pink Distilled Gin", is part of the Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of pink color London Dry gin. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Premium pink distilled gin is a new flavor variant from the Gordons gin brand, and it comes in a distinctive pale pink color with the natural sweetness of raspberries and strawberries. The drink has quickly found success, and repeatedly sold out during its initial limited distribution period. The company has since introduced a ready-to-drink cocktail version to expand the range.
- Gordons pink gin offers attractive sensory experiences, including its fashion-trending pink color and its sweet flavor, which align well with the lifestyles and taste preferences of Millennials, the target audience.
- The price point of Gordons pink gin is relatively reasonable compared to premium craft gin, making it more accessible.
- Understanding the power of social media and observing a variety of trends in different sectors helps cultivate new opportunities.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Success Case Study: Coles Little Shop Campaign - How a miniature campaign yielded massive rewards Success Case Study: Coles Little Shop Campaign , is part of Its Successes and Failures research. ItView Report
Success Case Study: Strong Roots - Creative frozen vegetable brand catering to multiple consumer trends
Success Case Study: Strong Roots - Creative frozen vegetable brand catering to multiple consumer trends Success Case Study: Strong Roots , is part of Its Successes and Failures research. It examines theView Report
Case Study: Airbnb’s affiliations with DMOs and governments - How and why Airbnb is growing co-operation with DMOs and governments
Case Study: Airbnbs affiliations with DMOs and governments - How and why Airbnb is growing co-operation with DMOs and governmentss Tourism Case Study Airbnbs affiliations with DMOs and governments -View Report
Case Study: Hotel Chain Brand Differentiation - How major companies are using an array of brands to appeal to all
Case Study: Hotel Chain Brand Differentiation - How major companies are using an array of brands to appeal to allTourism Case Study Hotel Chain Brand Differentiation - How major companiesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request