Ingredient Insights: The High-Protein Trend - Responding to opportunities and challenges in meeting demand for high-protein products made with on-trend and emerging ingredients
"Ingredient Insights: The High-Protein Trend", identifies on-trend and emerging ingredients to help food and drink manufacturers respond to consumer demand for high-protein products.
As the high-protein trend of recent years shows no signs of slowing, protein-focused innovation is infiltrating an increasingly diverse range of food and drink categories. As issues around health and sustainability come to the fore, manufacturers face pressure to ensure their formulations align with consumer expectations, with the source of protein increasingly as important as the overall quantity.
- Consumers are most likely to associate "healthy" with "balanced nutrition," highlighting the need for manufacturers to avoid looking at "high-protein" in isolation.
- Natural ingredients are the factor most likely to encourage consumers to choose one brand over another.
- Plant proteins are most positively perceived by consumers as they increasingly seek out healthier and more sustainable protein options.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into consumer trends and perceptions regarding protein fortification ingredients.
- Identify new and emerging ingredients to help products align with consumer demand for protein.
- Explore the key market disrupters impacting current and future demand for protein.
- Discover the latest innovation and learn from what other brands are doing to meet consumer demand for protein.
2. Consumer Trends
3. Ingredients Spotlight
4. Innovation: How are Brands Aligning With the High-Protein Trend?
5. The Future: Challenges and Opportunities
Southeast Asia Personal Care Active Ingredients Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The Southeast Asia Personal Care Active Ingredients market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
Southeast Asia Home and Fabric Care Specialty Ingredients Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The Southeast Asia Home and Fabric Care Specialty Ingredients market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reachView Report
PESTLE Insights: The United States - Macroeconomic Outlook ReportNew York, Texas, California and Illinois accounted for 35.3% of GDP and 30.8% of the total US population in 2017The United StatesView Report
Ingredient Insights: Energy and Performance - Opportunities to capitalize on demand for sports nutrition products using on-trend and emerging ingredients
Ingredient Insights: Energy and Performance - Opportunities to capitalize on demand for sports nutrition products using on-trend and emerging ingredientsThis research is part of the Ingredients Insights series, which exploresView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request