Success Case Study: Happy Skin Cosmetics - How a local make-up brand succeeded with skin-friendly ingredients
Many Filipino women avoid applying make-up, fearing the adverse effects of chemicals on their skin. The company successfully bridged this gap by launching a slew of make-up products with skin friendly-ingredients such as cherry blossom, Japanese tea leaf, shea butter, argan oil, and collagen.
Happy Skin was launched in 2013 by two young Filipino women - Jacqe Yuengtian-Gutierrez and Rissa Mananquil-Trillo. Happy Skin Cosmetics succeeded in the Philippines by offering skin-friendly make-up products that suit Filipino womens complexion and the local climate.
- Happy Skins products are marketed around being caring to skin.
- A portfolio of highly relevant products ensures brand success.
- Happy Skin used the power of social media to understand the preferences of consumers.
- Understanding the key product differentiator and addressing local needs are vital to brand success.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
1. Introduction 5
2. What? 6
3. Why? 8
4. Take-out 11
5. Appendix 14
Success Case Study: Oatly - Bold milk-alternative brand catering to health- and environmentconscious consumers
Success Case Study: Oatly - Bold milk-alternative brand catering to health- and environmentconscious consumers market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 995View Report
Success Case Study: Bira 91 Beer - Spearheading The Bottled Craft Beer Movement In India By Targeting Urban Millennials
Success Case Study: Bira 91 Beer - Spearheading The Bottled Craft Beer Movement In India By Targeting Urban MillennialsView Report
Case Study: How destinations are targeting the ever growing LGBTQ+ market market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1495View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request