ForeSights: Functional Mushrooms - A superfood blurring the lines between nutrition and medicine
Functional mushrooms such as chaga, reishi, shiitake, and maitake are gaining appeal as a "superfood" ingredient in a diverse array of food and drinks, as well as skincare and haircare products.
Functional mushrooms, also called "medicinal mushrooms," are a select group of edible mushrooms that provide nutritive and sensory value, as well as substantial health and medicinal benefits.
- Functional mushrooms are versatile ingredients that can be incorporated into a diverse array of food and beverage formats to offer convenience to consumers.
- These nutrient-dense mushrooms address the growing consumer demand for fresh, natural, and clean foods.
- Owing to their purported medicinal properties, functional mushrooms can appeal to consumers who are striving to attain health and wellness through their diets.
- Extracts of functional mushrooms can serve as an natural substitutes for a host of synthetic ingredients, thereby paving the way for "cleaner" cosmetics and personal care products.
Reasons to buy
- Provides an early warning system for emerging trends, threats, and opportunities in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Drives analysis of potential future consumer behavior.
- Generates ideas and inspiration for new product development.
1. Introduction 5
2. What? 6
3. Why? 7
4. Take-Outs 15
5. Appendix 20
ForeSights: Waterless Cleaning - Convenient, environmentally friendly means of minimizing water use in household cleaning and laundry
ForeSights: Waterless Cleaning - Convenient, environmentally friendly means of minimizing water use in household cleaning and laundry ForeSights: Waterless Cleaning , involves using less or no water in cleaning and laundry processesView Report
ForeSights: Experience Rooms - Embodying brands interactively through innovative, sensory-driven environments
ForeSights: Experience Rooms - Embodying brands interactively through innovative, sensory-driven environmentsExperience rooms have emerged from the growth area of experiential marketing, creating spaces that seek to embody and promote aView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request