ForeSights: Makhana (Popped Lotus Seeds) - An emerging "superfood" with great potential to capitalize on demand for healthy snacks
Makhanas multiple health benefits, such as low levels of sodium and high potassium and magnesium, help to address issues like high blood pressure, diabetes, stress, and erectile dysfunction. These health benefits make makhana an ideal snack among health-focused consumers.
Makhana is emerging as a new superfood snacking ingredient due to its high nutritional content.
- Makhana snacks can help address key consumer health concerns such as stress, high/low blood pressure, diabetes, and indigestion.
- The ingredients high protein content will help fuel demand for makhana snacks.
- Makhanas "gluten-free" claim is increasingly leading to its popularity.
- Makhana brands are launching new flavors to keep pace with consumer demand for innovation.
Reasons to buy
- Provides an early warning system for emerging trends, threats, and opportunities in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Drives analysis of potential future consumer behavior.
- Generates ideas and inspiration for new product development.
1. Introduction 5
2. What? 6
3. Why? 8
4. Take-out 13
5. Appendix 16
ForeSights: Waterless Cosmetics - Disruptive personal care innovation merging functionality with sustainability
ForeSights: Waterless Cosmetics - Disruptive personal care innovation merging functionality with sustainability ForeSights: Waterless Cosmetics , investigates a new generation of beauty and grooming products with minimal to zero water in theirView Report
ForeSights: Ashwagandha - An ancient Indian herb captivating consumers with its claimed nutritive and curative properties
ForeSights: Ashwagandha - An ancient Indian herb captivating consumers with its claimed nutritive and curative properties ForeSights: Ashwagandha , examines the potential of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) a perennial shrub that is commonlyView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request