ForeSights: Makhana (Popped Lotus Seeds) - An emerging "superfood" with great potential to capitalize on demand for healthy snacks
Makhanas multiple health benefits, such as low levels of sodium and high potassium and magnesium, help to address issues like high blood pressure, diabetes, stress, and erectile dysfunction. These health benefits make makhana an ideal snack among health-focused consumers.
Makhana is emerging as a new superfood snacking ingredient due to its high nutritional content.
- Makhana snacks can help address key consumer health concerns such as stress, high/low blood pressure, diabetes, and indigestion.
- The ingredients high protein content will help fuel demand for makhana snacks.
- Makhanas "gluten-free" claim is increasingly leading to its popularity.
- Makhana brands are launching new flavors to keep pace with consumer demand for innovation.
Reasons to buy
- Provides an early warning system for emerging trends, threats, and opportunities in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Drives analysis of potential future consumer behavior.
- Generates ideas and inspiration for new product development.
1. Introduction 5
2. What? 6
3. Why? 8
4. Take-out 13
5. Appendix 16
ForeSights: Functional Mushrooms - A superfood blurring the lines between nutrition and medicineFunctional mushrooms such as chaga, reishi, shiitake, and maitake are gaining appeal as a superfood ingredient in aView Report
ForeSights: Portable Food Safety Detectors - Technology enabling consumers to make informed food choices
ForeSights: Portable Food Safety Detectors - Technology enabling consumers to make informed food choicesPortable food safety detectors improve consumer safety and product transparency as they provide real-time information about foodView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request