Success Case Study: Nutella B-Ready - Taking a popular breakfast spread on the go in bar format
Nutella has successfully managed to target busy and time-poor consumers by developing breakfast products in convenient formats. The Nutella B-Ready bar gives consumers the chance to eat the popular Nutella spread in a practical and on-the-go format.
Nutella B-ready offers a complementary version of Nutella spread in a jar, thus tapping into the growing trend for on-the-go products.
- Developing breakfast products in convenient formats in crucial in targeting busy and time-poor consumers.
- Tapping into the growing trends in the snack category such as moderated indulgence and affordability can fuel the success of new launches.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
1. Introduction 5
2. What? 6
3. Why? 8
4. Take-outs 11
5. Appendix 14
Success Case Study: Happy Skin Cosmetics - How a local make-up brand succeeded with skin-friendly ingredients
Success Case Study: Happy Skin Cosmetics - How a local make-up brand succeeded with skin-friendly ingredientsMany Filipino women avoid applying make-up, fearing the adverse effects of chemicals on their skin.View Report
Success Case Study: Estée Lauder - Reinventing Estée Lauder’s brand image to appeal to young female consumers
Success Case Study: Este Lauder - Reinventing Este Lauders brand image to appeal to young female consumersIn China, Este Lauder successfully revamped its image from a luxury brand targeting olderView Report
Verizon is the first operator in the world to launch a 5G mmWave fixed–wireless access offer. This case study provides an overview of Verizon's motivation and plans for the deploymentView Report
Tourism Case Study: Hilton’s Connected Room - Analysis of the hotel chain’s connected room implementation and what can be learnt from it
Tourism Case Study: Hiltons Connected Room - Analysis of the hotel chains connected room implementation and what can be learnt from itThe Tourism Case Study: Hiltons Connected Room , offers anView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request