City Profile - Ulaanbaatar; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Ulaanbaatar or Ulan Bator is the capital city of Mongolia. The city is divided into nine districts, including two satellite districts and accounts for 64.0% of the Mongolias total GDP. The citys economy is driven by the vast unexploited resources in the country, which captured the attention of foreign investors across the globe.
City Profile - Ulaanbaatar provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Ulaanbaatar. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Ulaanbaatar witnessed a strong performance in the construction sector with increasing number of investment projects. It holds a share of 49.0% of the total construction sectors contribution to the economy of Mongolia.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
City Snapshot 2
PEST Analysis 6
Technology and Infrastructure 19
Internal Transport Networks 19
Business Environment Analysis 22
Travel and Tourism 23
Tourism Flows 23
Construction and Real Estate 25
Real Estate Market 25
Retail Market 26
Consumption, Income and Prices 26
Further Reading 27
Ask the Analyst 27
About MarketLine 27
List Of Tables
Table 1: Ulaanbaatar city - key facts (estimates), 2017 2
Table 2: Ulaanbaatar city - real GDP growth, 2000-25 9
Table 3: Ulaanbaatar city - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25 11
Table 4: Ulaanbaatar city - GDP per capita comparison (2000-25) (US$) 13
Table 5: Ulaanbaatar city - population by comparison (2000-25) (million) 16
Table 6: Ulaanbaatar city -population by age (2000-25) (Millions) 18
Table 7: Ulaanbatar metropolitan area -Chinggis Khaan International Airport key indicators 21
Table 8: Ulaanbatarmetropolitan area- office rents, 2016 22
Table 9: Ulaanbaatar city - international arrivals by country of residence 23
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Ulaanbaatar city - real GDP growth, 2000-25 8
Figure 2: Ulaanbaatar city - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25 10
Figure 3: Ulaanbaatar city - GDP per capita comparison (2000-25) 12
Figure 4: Ulaanbaatar city - population by comparison (2000-25) 15
Figure 5: Ulaanbaatar city -population by age (2000-2025) 17
Trust and Authenticity - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Case StudyThis report is part of the The COVID-19 Case study series, which tracks how the pandemic has impacted consumer behavior and purchase decisionsView Report
Authenticity and Heritage - TrendSightsAuthenticity and Heritage is an important dimension of both quality and trustworthiness, offering opportunities for brands to scale up their products for a premium positioning. TheView Report
Tech Innovator Profile -CellwizeCellwize is a provider of Mobile Network Automation solutions and a developer of innovative connectivity management and optimization solutions that allows the mobile network operators and digitalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request