Success Case Study: SK-IIs "Change Destiny" Campaign - Campaigning against social stigma to establish a stronger bond with women
"Success Case Study: SK-IIs "Change Destiny" Campaign", is part of Its Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of SK-II in China. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
SK-II launched the "Change Destiny" campaign in China in April 2016, supporting womens empowerment by standing up for women who are under social pressure to forgo their dreams and get married by the time they are 25 years old. The campaign resonated well with consumers, and helped the brand increase sales by over 50% in the nine months following its launch.
- Research various social concerns in a country and carry out innovative campaigns that are in line with social causes.
- Investigate the spending power of various consumers and cater to the right group.
- Capitalize on the demand for premium products that offer authenticity/genuineness or high-quality ingredients.
- Recruit celebrity ambassadors with whom consumers can connect.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Success Case Study: Happy Skin Cosmetics - How a local make-up brand succeeded with skin-friendly ingredients
Success Case Study: Happy Skin Cosmetics - How a local make-up brand succeeded with skin-friendly ingredientsMany Filipino women avoid applying make-up, fearing the adverse effects of chemicals on their skin.View Report
Success Case Study: Estée Lauder - Reinventing Estée Lauder’s brand image to appeal to young female consumers
Success Case Study: Este Lauder - Reinventing Este Lauders brand image to appeal to young female consumersIn China, Este Lauder successfully revamped its image from a luxury brand targeting olderView Report
Verizon is the first operator in the world to launch a 5G mmWave fixed–wireless access offer. This case study provides an overview of Verizon's motivation and plans for the deploymentView Report
Tourism Case Study: Hilton’s Connected Room - Analysis of the hotel chain’s connected room implementation and what can be learnt from it
Tourism Case Study: Hiltons Connected Room - Analysis of the hotel chains connected room implementation and what can be learnt from itThe Tourism Case Study: Hiltons Connected Room , offers anView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request