Top Trends in Healthcare and OTC Products 2018 - The latest trends in: OTC medication; vitamins, minerals, and supplements; functional food and drink; and sports nutrition
"Top Trends in Healthcare and OTC Products 2018", covers key trends to watch within the healthcare and OTC products sector, drawing upon TrendSights framework, insight analysis, innovation intelligence, and product examples.
The healthcare and OTC products sector represents a highly dynamic scenario for growth and innovation, with consumer demand continually evolving towards products targeting different health needs, and the desire for efficient offerings with smart technology. This reports focus is on the latest key consumer and innovation trends impacting the core segments within OTC medication; vitamins, minerals, and supplements; functional food and drink; and sports nutrition.
- The rising profile of plant ingredients in food and drink has inspired healthcare brands to develop plant-based formula.
- Consumers have increasingly paid attention to cognitive and mental health and how it affects general wellbeing.
- The growing usage of health-monitoring devices shows consumers rising health awareness and the escalating obsession about health.
- Combining sports nutrition with beauty benefits offers a key opportunity.
- The traditional perception of OTC medicines is changing as consumers are looking for a sensory element in their healthcare products.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Innovation Trends in Healthcare and OTC Products
Top Growth Opportunities: Hot Drinks in South Korea Top Growth Opportunities: Hot Drinks in South Korea , provides an overview of the Hot Drinks market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns withinView Report
Abstract:The Southeast Asia stop block market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD byView Report
The global market for paediatric consumer health is booming, as changing family demographics mean that parents have more money to spend per child and are increasingly willing to pay moreView Report
Trends in legal services: Tech advances are changing how lawyers do business, transforming traditional legal practice model
Trends in legal services: Tech advances are changing how lawyers do business, transforming traditional legal practice modelFor many years legal services was a market in which meaningful change was largelyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request