Top Trends in Skincare and Make-Up 2018: The latest trends in facial skincare, body skincare, sun care, face make-up, eye make-up, lip make-up, and nail make-up
"Top Trends in Skincare and Make-Up 2018", focuses on outlining the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the skincare and cosmetics sector. Specifically, these include NPD that aligns with clean living and athleisure, as well as the demand for diverse and inclusive ranges, glowing skin, smart tools, and enhanced sensory experiences.
This report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the skincare and make-up categories. With the lines blurring between skincare and make-up it is more important for brands than ever to find unique points of differentiation which can effectively resonate with ever demanding consumers. Being two of the most dynamic spaces across the beauty/grooming sector, these categories are often the starting point for innovation across the beauty/grooming space.
- Over a third of global consumers state that they are interested in, and actively buying, products targeted toward fitness and exercise occasions.
- Almost two thirds of global consumers are very or extremely concerned about the impact of chemicals on health and appearance.
- Over a third of global consumers would consider using digital tools to monitor/manage skin conditions in future.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Innovation trends in skincare and make-up
Get the glow
India Cooktops Market By Type (Gas Cooktop, Induction Cooktop, Hybrid Cooktop & Electric Coil Cooktop), By Number of Burners (2 and Below, 3-4 & More than 4), By Freestanding vs Built-In Cooktop, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023
According to India Cooktops Market By Type, By Number of Burners, By Freestanding vs Built-In Cooktop, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023 cooktops market is projected to surpass $ 747 millionView Report
Global Induction Cooktop Market: 2018 World Market Review and Forecast to 2023 - Analysis By Type (Built-In, Freestanding), By Sales Channel (Retail Outlets, Online), By Region, By Country (2013-2023)
Market is projected to display a robust growth represented by a CAGR of 16.15% during 2018 2023.View Report
ICT Investment Trends in Germany - Data security is a priority among German enterprises ICT Investment Trends in Germany , a Customer Insight Survey report, is one of the many products inView Report
ICT Investment Trends in the UK - Besides technology adoption, strengthening of IT security drive ICT investments in the UK
ICT Investment Trends in the UK - Besides technology adoption, strengthening of IT security drive ICT investments in the UK ICT Investment Trends in the UK , a Customer Insight Survey report,View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request