Smokeless Tobacco in Germany, 2018
"Smokeless Tobacco in Germany, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the German tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2027.
Germany is the largest market for manufactured tobacco products in Western Europe. However, the market is currently overwhelmingly dominated by smoking products, with cigarettes the largest sector, followed by smoking tobacco and cigars and cigarillos. Smokeless tobacco remains on the fringe of the market.
- There is a small but long established smokeless tobacco niche in Germany largely comprising powdered nasal snuff. Imports of smokeless tobacco in Germany is higher than the local production. India is by far the most important source of imports. Excise tax is not levied on smokeless tobacco, snuff, or chewing tobacco.
- While smokeless tobacco products are exempt from excise tax, they are still subject to VAT (MwSt), which is applied at the nominal rate of 19%, equivalent to 15.97% of the final retail price.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- Smokeless tobacco consumption in Germany is forecast to continue its gradual long-term decline.
Tobacco Products Market, Tons, %, 2007 & 2017
Tobacco Products Market, Tons, 2007-2017
Market size and structure
Smokeless Tobacco Consumption, Tons, 2007-2017
Per Capita Consumption, Grams Per Year, 2007-2017
Market Segmentation, Tons, 2010-2017
Consumption of Snuff, 2007-2017
Market Segmentation by Type, Tons, 2008-2015
Production and trade
Production of Other Manufactured Tobacco Products, 2004-2008 & 2013-2015
Smokeless Tobacco Production, 2006-2016
Smokeless Tobacco Production, 2004-2016
Smokeless Tobacco: Imports, Tons, 2006-2016
Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, Volume, %, 2016
Imports of Smokeless Tobacco, Volume, Tons, 2006-2016
Imports of Smokeless Tobacco, Value 000, 2006-2016
Exports, Tons, 2006-2016
Exports by Country of Destination, Top Countries, %, 2016
Exports of Smokeless Tobacco, Volume, Tons, 2006-2016
Exports of Smokeless Tobacco, Value 000, 2006-2016
Taxation and retail prices
Snuff: Retail Prices, 2016
Chewing Tobacco: Retail prices, 2016
Manufacturers and brands
Snuff: Manufacturer Shares,%, 2010-2016
Heath warnings and labeling requirements
Prospects and forecasts
Smokeless Tobacco Consumption, Tons, 2015-2025
Per Capita Consumption, Grams Per Person, 2015-2025
The numerous health issues caused by the intake of nicotine has led governments across the world to impose restrictions on cigarettes, which has resulted in an increased demand for alternatives.View Report
Smokeless Tobacco in the Netherlands, 2018 Smokeless Tobacco in the Netherlands, 2018 , is an analytical report by The that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in theView Report
Smoking Tobacco in Denmark, 2019 Smoking Tobacco in Denmark, 2019 , is an analytical report by it that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Danish tobaccoView Report
The Global and Southeast Asia Shisha Tobacco Industry, 2013-2023 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Shisha Tobacco industry with aView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request