Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Products 2018: The latest trends in cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, smoking tobacco and heat not burn products
"Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Products 2018", report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the tobacco and anti-smoking product sectors.
The tobacco sector is set to be in long-term decline due to rising consumer awareness about its possible health effects, though there are still opportunities for growth within certain markets and consumer segments. However, anti-smoking products are replacing them for many consumers, and understanding the trends powering their rapid growth is crucial for growth in this sector.
- Anti-tobacco legislation and education has persuaded many consumers to stop smoking, but this has been replaced by a new market, that of tobacco alternatives, as they want a safer but similar habit instead.
- Smoking is an enjoyable experience for many, a habit to be engaged with rather than put up with. These consumers enjoy a variety of smoking products but are also excited about novel tobacco alternative sectors.
- Younger consumers are now so aware of the health effects of smoking that they are now attracted to vaping as a risqu social habit.
- Regular smokers feel increasingly under siege, but view smoking as an ingrained part of their persona. They want tobacco products they see as authentic or traditional.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
1. Introduction 6
2. Innovation Trends in Tobacco and Tobacco Alternatives 11
Trend 1: Compromising on Smoking 11
Trend 2: Experiential Smokers 16
Trend 3: Social Vaping 21
Trend 4: Authentic Smoker 27
3. The Future 33
4. Appendix 34
Abstract:The Europe Mattress Topper market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD by theView Report
North America Mattress Topper Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America Mattress Topper market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD byView Report
Global Trends in Sports RetailingThis report provides an overview of key trends, key recent developments and leading sports retailers globallyScope- Health & fitness trends are global and sports retailers takingView Report
Top Trends in Healthcare, Hygiene, and Toiletries 2019Top Trends in Healthcare, Hygiene, and Toiletries 2019 covers key trends to watch within the OTC healthcare, hygiene, and toiletries sectors, drawing uponView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request