Smoking Tobacco in Spain, 2018
"Smoking Tobacco in Spain, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Spanish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2027.
The Spanish market has long been dominated by factory-made cigarettes. Smoking tobacco, including both pipe and FCT, is the second largest sector within the market and it is benefitting from a growth in sales. The FCT sector dominates the Spanish market, accounting for 98.4% of total consumption of smoking tobacco in 2016 and an estimated 98.5% in 2017.
- Smoking tobacco, including both pipe and FCT are the second largest sector within the market.
- Imports of smoking tobacco have shown an upward trend in the last few years.
- Smoking tobacco is subject to excise duty and value added tax (VAT), with differential rates applied between fine cut cigarette tobacco and other smoking tobacco (pipe tobacco).
- The Spanish FCT market is now led by Japan Tobacco, which recently overtook Imperial Tobacco.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Tobacco products market, Tons, %, 2007 & 2017
Tobacco products market, Tons, 2007-2017f
Market size and structure
Smoking Tobacco Consumption, Tons, 2007-2017
Per capita consumption of smoking tobacco, grams per year, 2007-2017
Smoking Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 2007-2017
Cigarette consumption, manufactured v FCT, 2007-2017f
Fine Cut Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 2011-2016
Production and trade
Imports, Tons, 2006-2016
Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, Volume %, 2016
Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, Value %, 2016
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs 500g, Tons, 2006-2016
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs 500g, 000, 2006-2016
Exports, Tons, 2006-2016
Exports by Country of Destination, Top Countries, % Volume, 2016
Exports by Country of Destination, Top Countries, % Value, 2016
Exports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs 500g, Tons, 2008-2016
Exports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs 500g, 000, 2008-2016
Taxation and retail prices
Taxation Rates on Smoking Tobacco Products, 2017
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2017
Retail Prices, Top Brands, 2017
Manufacturers and brands
FCT : Manufacturer Shares, Volume, %, 2007-2017
FCT: Brand Shares, Volume, %, 2008-2017
The smoking population
Adult smoking prevalence by gender, 2006-2016
Smoking prevalence among men, by age, 2006, 2012
Smoking prevalence among women, by age, 2006, 2012
Heath warnings and labelling requirements
Prospects and forecasts
Fine cut tobacco consumption, Tons, 2017-2027
Per capita consumption, grams per year, 2017-2027
Abstract:The Europe Smoking Supplies market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD by theView Report
Abstract:The Europe Smoking Cabin market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD by theView Report
Smokeless Tobacco in Italy, 2019 Smokeless Tobacco in Italy, 2019 , is an analytical report by that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Italian tobaccoView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request