Cameroon: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Cameroon provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Cameroon through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Cameroon through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Cameroon through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Cameroon through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Cameroon , as well as the countrys economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the countrys performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Cameroon s economy, as well as the countrys performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the governments social welfare policies, as well as the countrys performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Cameroon in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Cameroon perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Cameroon perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Cameroon perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments (January 2018-May 2019)
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Structure of legislature
3.3.4. Foreign and defense policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. International investment position
4.4.4. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Intellectual property
6.3.2. Research and development
6.4.1. Opportunity sectors
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About Us
List Of Tables
Table 1: Cameroon - key facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (Percentage of Total Population), 2018e
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Cameroon
Figure 2: Cameroon - key political events timeline
Figure 3: Cameroon - key political figures
Figure 4: Distribution of seats in the National Assembly after the September 2013 elections in Cameroon
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP growth in Cameroon, 2007-18e
Figure 6: GDP and GDP growth rate of Cameroon (constant prices), 2013-23f
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Cameroon, 2018e
Figure 8: Agricultural output in Cameroon, 2013-18e
Figure 9: Industrial output in Cameroon, 2013-18e
Figure 10: Services output in Cameroon, 2013-18e
Figure 11: Cameroons total trade position, 2013-17
Figure 12: Cameroons inflation, 2013-23f
Figure 13: Unemployment in Cameroon, 2013-23f
Figure 14: Major religions in Cameroon
Figure 15: Health expenditure 2011-17
Figure 16: Internet users and penetration 2013-18e
Cameroon: In-depth PEST InsightsThis PEST country analysis report on Cameroon provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative dataView Report
Singapore In-depth PESTLE Insights market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 350View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request