Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery and Desserts: Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
"Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery and Desserts" explores the latest consumer and innovation trends in savory snacks, confectionery, dessert, ice-cream, sweet cookies, breakfast cereals, and cereal bars.
Snacking has become ingrained into consumers dietary routines, blurring the boundaries between main meals and opening unlimited opportunities for manufacturers to capitalize on. This report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the core categories in the food sector: savory snacks, confectionery, desserts (including ice cream) and sweet snacks. Trends explored in this research include energy-boosting ingredients, sharing, blurring meal times, "made from" claims and permissible indulgence.
- Globally, 65% of consumers are always or often influenced by how familiar or trustworthy a product seems when choosing food.
- 73% of global consumers claim that they typically snack at home.
- Flavor is the key driver for 87% of global consumers when choosing products to snack on.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the top trends driving the snack sector
- Gain insight into the key consumer segments that are most likely to be a driver for innovation
- Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and needs.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation.
Innovation Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts
Trend 1: Back to the roots
Trend 2: Energy boost
Trend 3: Better to share
Trend 4: Blurring the meals time
Trend 5: "Made from"
Trend 6: Getting the thin shape
The global market size of Tabletop Gaming is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the endView Report
Asia Pacific Tabletop Gaming Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Asia Pacific Tabletop Gaming market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD byView Report
Mobile Broadband Trends in the Americas - 2019 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1195View Report
Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q4 2018 Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q4 2018 , report is an essential sourceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request