Major Mens Golf Events in 2021 - Post Event Analysis
An insightful look in to the commercial landscape and success of the five major mens golf events which took place in 2021. The report looks at all four of the annual majors as well as the postponed Ryder Cup competition. Offers a detailed breakdown of how each of these five tournaments faired in 2021 in the backdrop of COVID-19 and other challenges.
COVID-19 remained a huge issue in golf this year but with the return of the British Open and the 12-month delayed Ryder Cup, the action was able to return with a number of restrictions. The report breaks down estimated losses from each event from ticket sales; compares the social media number of all tournaments and players; offers a look at each competition individually and comparatively.
How COVID-19 effected each major. Attendances and imposed restrictions, accompanied with estimated losses. Social Media comparisons. Sponsorship, media and commercial comparisons for all those looked at.
- Despite golf not being immune to the effects of COVID-19 and a number of financial losses coming into effect in 2021, the majors remained a lucrative draw for players, with prize money remaining at high levels.
- In looking at the events from an individual stand point, the report offers a look into each commercial operations and eventual numbers from the courses but looks to bring this information together for greater analysis and insight.
Reasons to Buy
- An in-depth Summary of the five biggest events in the golfing calendar in 2021.
- A clear breakdown of associated numbers with easy to view comparisons and strong insight and analysis added.
1. Defying COVID-19
2. Social Media
3. Sponsorship Breakdown
4. Media Landscape Breakdown
5. Individual Competition Overview from 2021
6. Prize Money Comparison
List Of Tables
Capacity Restrictions Table
Media Deals Table
List Of Figures
Event Social Media Graphs
Player Social Media Graphs
Sponsorship Breakdown Charts
Brand Sponsorship Graph
Prize Money Graphs
Past Winners Nationality Breakdown Graphs
Major Mens Golf Events in 2021 - Post Event AnalysisAn insightful look in to the commercial landscape and success of the five major mens golf events which took place inView Report
Impact of COVID-19 outbreak on Major League SoccerAnalysing the impact that COVID-19 has had on the business of Major League Soccer.Scope- This report looks to understand the impact COVID-19 hasView Report
In the sport of golf, a wedge is a subset of the iron family of golf clubs designed for special use situations. In the context of China-US trade war andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request