Global Low Cost Airlines Market to 2025 - Market Snapshot, Key Trends and Insights, Company Profiles and Future Outlook
GlobalDatas Low Cost Airline Market report provides in-depth analysis of the key market trends that are shaping the future of this segment and an analysis of the low cost airline market globally. Detailed market insight is provided on the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Europe. It also features profiles of some of the segments leading players and looks at how companies can better meet their customers needs.
- Though the US was the worst affected country by the coronavirus pandemic, the LCC market in the country managed to be number 1 in terms of seats sold in 2020, with 115.5 million seats sold. Spain and the UK held the second and third positions, respectively.
- The pandemic has transformed the customer preferences to a greater extend with safety and hygiene becoming the need of the hour. As social distancing is the new normal, the demand for digitalized services and contactless technologies is also booming.
- By keeping costs down and prices low, the ULCCs have managed to gain a considerable market share from legacy competitors and have developed a new demographic segment called family flyers, who earlier used to either travel by car or stay home.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on this market
- Gauge which are the biggest and most promising regional markets for the low cost airlines market
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key trends and growth opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the outlook for regional markets and learn from existing successes and our recommendations.
Middle East and Africa
Terminology and definitions
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: Top LCC Markets in 2020, number of seats sold (million)
Figure 2: Top LCC Markets in 2020, number of seats sold (million)
Figure 3: Top five Americas markets: Number of seats sold, LCC (million)
Figure 4: Top five Americas markets: Load Factor (%), LCC
Figure 5: Top five Asia-Pacific markets: Number of seats sold, LCC (million)
Figure 6: Top five Asia-Pacific markets: Load Factor (%), LCC
Figure 7: Top five Europe markets: Number of seats sold, LCC (million)
Figure 8: Top five Europe markets: Load Factor (%), LCC
Figure 9: Top five Middle East & Africa markets: Number of seats sold, LCC (million)
Figure 10: Top five Middle East & Africa markets: load factor (%), LCC
Figure 11: Top 10 LCC markets by total number of seats sold, 2020 versus 2025 (million)
Compared to 2019, several detrimental factors like the COVID-19 outbreak and the China-U.S. trade war led to a severe global economic recession in 2020. Ongoing pandemic and trade tensions haveView Report
Global Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals in Q3 2021 - Top Themes in the Fooservice Sector - Thematic Research
Global Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals in Q3 2021 - Top Themes in the Fooservice Sector - Thematic ResearchThis report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity inView Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Low Bed Trailer Report by Material, Application, andView Report
Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is a thermoplastic made from the monomer ethylene. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influenceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request