Restaurant Experiences Post-COVID-19 - Dining Out is likely to be Reviewed, Refreshed, or Completely Re-Imagined after the Pandemic - Foodservice Insights and Trends
The post-pandemic dining experience will undergo a significant transformation. Restaurant experiences are likely to be reviewed, refreshed, or completely re-imagined as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The hospitality industry was among the hardest hit by COVID-19. A return to in-house dining must be considered through the lens of the new consumer attitudes and purchasing priorities brought about by the pandemic. Whether by necessity or opportunity, restaurant experiences will undoubtedly change once venues are deemed safe to reopen.
- Restaurant layouts that allow diners to watch their food being prepared will offer greater reassurance with regards to hygiene and safety.
- Set menus lend themselves to a range of efficiencies, from minimizing food waste to improving productivity in the kitchen.
- Diners have become accustomed to contactless ordering experiences and will expect the same level of efficiency post-pandemic.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain consumer insight focused analysis of restaurant dining and what it means for operators as well as the market as a whole.
- Learn about core drivers of key foodservice shifts and how these are likely to play out in the future from a consumer insight perspective.
- Access relevant case studies and foodservice innovation examples to apply lessons discovered from key initiatives in the industry.
Restaurant Experiences Post COVID 19
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
A fast food restaurant, also known as a quick service restaurant (QSR) within the industry, is a specific type of restaurant that serves fast food cuisine and has minimal tableView Report
COVID-19 Impact on Restaurant Brands InternationalCOVID-19 Impact on Restaurant Brands International May 19, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.Whilst all companies in the foodserviceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request