COVID-19 Impact on Doctors Associates (Subway), Update 2021
"COVID-19 Impact on Doctors Associates (Subway), Update 2021" reports key findings as of 20th April, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
The foodservice industry has borne the brunt of COVID-19 pandemic during the peak of virus spread across the globe in 2020, owing to lockdowns and restrictions in most countries . Even during the early months of 2021, a second wave of the virus forced governments to impose local restrictions, which impacted the operations of Doctors Associates in various countries. However, with vaccination programs fully in force in major markets of the company, its operations are expected to get back to normal gradually over the next couple of years. The positive outlook for the QSR market over the forecast period and Subways strong brand position are expected to help the company fare better than its rivals during the next couple of years.
- Doctors Associates should strengthen its presence in fast growing Asian market, although North America will grow over the forecast period.
- Doctors Associates must focus on enhancing its investments in various themes, especially the internet of things and social media.
- Doctors Associates has been actively investing in online food delivery and sensory and indulgence themes; however, it needs to focus on supply chain management outlook during 2020-2025.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
COVID-19 impact analysis on Doctors Associates key findings as of 20 th April 2021
Geographic spread analysis - Doctors Associates brand sales
The impact of COVID-19 and economic recovery prospects
The forecasts for Doctors Associates regional sectors
Restaurant Experiences Post-COVID-19 - Dining Out is likely to be Reviewed, Refreshed, or Completely Re-Imagined after the Pandemic - Foodservice Insights and Trends
Restaurant Experiences Post-COVID-19 - Dining Out is likely to be Reviewed, Refreshed, or Completely Re-Imagined after the Pandemic - Foodservice Insights and TrendsThe post-pandemic dining experience will undergo a significantView Report
Global Tea Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Type (Green, Black, Oolong, Herbal, Others), Packaging Type, Distribution Channel, By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026)
Executive The Global Tea Market was valued at USD 21.9 billion in the year 2020. With the increased demand of tea in highly populated countries such as China and India,View Report
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Impact on Clinical Trials, 2021 UpdateThis 62-page PowerPoint based report gives an important update to the previous year with an expert analysis on how COVID-19 isView Report
Global Peptide Therapeutics Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Drug Type (Generic, Innovative), Manufacturing Type (In-House, Outsourced), Application,, By Region, By Country: Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2021-2026)
Executive The Global Peptide Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 32.1 Billion in the year 2020. The growth of Peptide Therapeutics is directly associated with drug development. New drug discoveryView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request