Future of Work in Consumer - Thematic Research
This report provides an overview of how FMCG companies are adapting for the future of work. It looks at how particular technologies have been implemented, and how popular their uptake has been. Furthermore, it assesses the impact that COVID-19 has had on work patterns, and how it will influence entrenched consumer behavior.
The theme of the future of work has affected many due to the rapid adjustments required during COVID-19. Companies have had to adapt to meet changes in demand, consumption occasions, and methods of shopping. FMCG companies, retailers, and foodservice outlets have adopted digitalization and remote working in response to increasing desires for flexibility and on-demand service.
- The future of work is no longer a niche theme for the largest companies. COVID-19 has accelerated its urgency and forced its entry into the public consciousness.
- COVID-19 has changed attitudes and priorities around work-life balances and short-term trends for reverse urbanization.
- New forms of digitalization will continue to enhance the e-commerce experience. Traditional retail has suffered while online channels have boomed in popularity.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the latest sub-trends around the future of work.
- Identify emerging technologies to help better position your company.
- Discover how rapid enforced changes over the past year will influence consumer reactions.
Our Future of Work Framework
Mergers and acquisitions
Appendix: Our thematic research methodology
Tobacco Alternatives Market, Q2 2021 - Analysing Market & its Dynamics, Key Consumer & Innovation Trends and Future Opportunities
Tobacco Alternatives Market, Q2 2021 - Analysing Market & its Dynamics, Key Consumer & Innovation Trends and Future OpportunitiesThe COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect the tobacco alternative products markets asView Report
Global Low Cost Airlines Market to 2025 - Market Snapshot, Key Trends and Insights, Company Profiles and Future Outlook
Global Low Cost Airlines Market to 2025 - Market Snapshot, Key Trends and Insights, Company Profiles and Future OutlookGlobalDatas Low Cost Airline Market report provides in-depth analysis of the keyView Report
FTTH Opportunities after COVID-19 - From new public finance to the future of work market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2750View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request