Top Trends in Cosmetics and Toiletries, H2 2020 - Exploring the Latest Consumer and Innovation Trends
This report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the cosmetics and toiletries industry in H2 2020. It explores market dynamics, industry deals, and news highlights, all of which are influencing innovation and purchasing decisions in the sector today.
The performance of cosmetics and toiletries in the last quarter has been heavily shaped by COVID-19, as consumers spend more time indoors and social gatherings become less common. Brands are attempting to navigate decreased willingness to spend on non-essential categories by adapting their business models and developing suitable innovation where possible.
- Make-up, fragrances, and sun care are to see the most decline in 2020 compared with previous baseline predictions.
- The majority of global consumers continue to purchase beauty and grooming products in the middle of the price range.
- A products perceived trustworthiness remains the most influential factor when making a purchase to consumers in H2 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- Assess the global market development and categories driving performance in cosmetics and toiletries.
- Identify the key consumer behaviors shaping Cosmetics and Toiletries and their resulting trends.
- Gain access to forward-looking recommendations and future innovation opportunities.
New Product Launches
Malaysia Water Purifiers Market, By Mode (POU, POE), By Type (Counter Top, Under Sink, Faucet Mount, Others), By Technology (RO, UF, UV, Media, Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2016-2026
Malaysia Water Purifiers Market was valued at USD353.20 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD653.10 million by 2026. Increasing concerns towards health and well-being amongst people, growing riskView Report
Savory Snacks in the United Arab Emirates, 2020 - Top Growth OpportunitiesSavory Snacks in the United Arab Emirates, 2020 - Top Growth Opportunities provides recommended actions and detailed analysis ofView Report
COVID-19 has accelerated the development of intelligent video analytics solutions such as thermal screening, face mask detection, and crowd analysis. The global evolution of smart cities which use image dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request