Cigarettes in Trinidad and Tobago, 2020
Cigarettes in Trinidad and Tobago 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Trinidad & Tobago . It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Trinidad & Tobago is one of the most significant of the smaller Caribbean markets, albeit with a gradually declining population of approximately 1.2 million. The main island, Trinidad, is situated close to the South American coast, lying off the coast of Venezuela. Tobago is a much smaller island lying to the north east. Oil and gas reserves have historically generated strong economic growth, although recently the economy has been hit by low global commodity prices. GDP declined by 6.3% in 2016 with further falls in 2017 and 2018. Latest data for 2019 placed growth as flat. Tourism is important in Trinidad & Tobago and the islands have earned a reputation as an investment site for international businesses.
- Cigarettes consumtion has been in decline in Trinidad & Tobago, and the tredn is likely to contidue over the forecats period.
- There is only one cigarette manufacturer operating in Trinidad & Tobago: West Indian Tobacco Co Ltd (WITCO), based in Port of Spain in Trinidad.
- A decline in the countrys population will not help the sector. However, government moves to restrict promotions and raise health awareness, allied with rising taxes and prices and tighter smoking regulations, will be of greater influence.
Reasons to Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers & Brands
5. Taxation & Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production & Trade
8. Operating constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9. Company Profiles
10. Prospects & Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
11.5. About GlobalData
11.7. Contact Us
List Of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2019
Table 2: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2019
Table 3: Market Breakdown: Domestic vs. Imported Products, 2008-2018, Million Pieces
Table 4: Market Breakdown: Domestic vs. Imported Products, 2008-2018, % of Total
Table 5: WITCO brands by segment, 2019
Table 6: Manufacturer Sales & Shares, 2000-2019, Million Pieces
Table 7: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2018, % of Total
Table 8: Retail Prices: Selected Brands, 2007-2011, TT$ and US$ Pack
Table 9: Retail Prices: Selected Brands, 2013 & 2014, TT$ and US$ Pack
Table 10: Smoking Population, 1990-2019
Table 11: Cigarette Production, 1990-2018, Million Pieces
Table 12: Cigarette Imports, 1990-2016
Table 13: Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2016, Million Pieces
Table 14: Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2016, % of Total
Table 15: Cigarette Exports 1990-2015
Table 16: Exports by Country of Destination, Million Pieces, 2006-2015
Table 17: Exports by Country of Destination, 2006-2015, % of Total
Table 18: Company profile: West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WITCO)
Table 19: Consumption Forecasts 2020-2030, Million Pieces
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology
Figure 2: Global Data at a glance
Indonesia Cigarettes, 2021Indonesia Cigarettes, 2021, is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Indonesian Cigarette market. It covers marketView Report
Hungary Cigarettes, 2020Hungary Cigarettes, 2020, is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Hungarian Cigarette market. It covers marketView Report
Cigarettes in Uruguay, 2020Cigarettes in Uruguay, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Uruguay. It coversView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request