Saturnbird Coffee - Success Case Study
Saturnbird Coffee, established in 2015, is a direct-to-customer (D2C) online instant-coffee company brand appealing to young people through affordable premium positioning and creative packaging.
Saturnbird Coffee, a D2C instant coffee brand, gained a substantial following within a span of four years since its inception, becoming one of the top-selling domestic brands on Alibabas Tmall e-commerce portal in 2019.
- Saturnbird Coffee addressed the pain points of instant coffee consumers through product innovation, developing a new product niche called specialty instant coffee.. The company leveraged its patented ""zero loss"" technology to deliver a highly dissolvable instant coffee powder with a taste as close as possible to fresh coffee.
- The companys convenient, social-media-worthy, and eco-friendly packaging motivated buyers to become key opinion customers (KOCs) for the brand.
- Saturnbird Coffees adopted an online-to-offline retail strategy along with a digital-first marketing approach to appeal to digitally savvy young people.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Success Case Study: Jimmys Iced Coffee - How social media savvy helped to grow this bedsit start-up Success Case Study: Jimmys Iced Coffee , is part of GlobalDatas Successes and Failures research.View Report
SPR Coffee - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request