Travel Intermediaries: Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 for travel intermediaries using the SWOT framework - Issue 2 (Company Impact Report)
COVID-19, commonly referred to as the Coronavirus, is dominating headlines the world over. The travel & tourism sector is suffering significant disruption and travel intermediaries are feeling the effects.
- The impact on travel intermediaries has been widely overlooked in comparison to both airlines and lodging but the effects are and will be just as negative.
- Lack of consumer spending is one of the major threats facing companies across the board post-COVID19 as many are on the verge of collapse.
- Travel intermediaries often act as a direct link in the chain of distribution between a company and their consumer base and thus are a vital consideration in the global impact of COVID-19.
- This report provides insight into what constitute strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for players in the travel intermediaries industry. It also provides examples of relevant companies for each SWOT element.
Reasons to Buy
- Assess the impact COVID is having on industry players
- Look at the impact coronavirus is having on share prices
- Understand what constitute strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in this industry in the current climate
- Look at real-world examples of company strategies
Share Price Impact
Company Focus - Strengths
Company Focus - Weaknesses
Company Focus - Opportunities
Company Focus - Threats
Global Leather Travel Bag Market Research Report 2015-2027 of Major Types, Applications and Competitive Vendors in Top Regions and Countries
The Global market for Leather Travel Bag is estimated to grow at a CAGR of roughly X.X% in the next 8 years, and will reach USD X.X million in 2027,View Report
Mergers and Acquisitions in Travel and Tourism Industry in 2020 - Thematic ResearchIn 2019, tourism accounted for 7% of global trade. The United Nations projects that export revenues from tourism,View Report
Impact of COVID-19 on global travel intermediaries: Hot Topic Brief - Issue 3COVID-19, commonly referred to as the Coronavirus, is dominating headlines the world over. The travel & tourism sectorView Report
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Travel Intermediaries: Hot Topic Brief - Issue 5COVID-19, commonly referred to as the Coronavirus, is dominating headlines the world over. The travel & tourism sectorView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request