Packaging Preferences for Safety and Sustainability - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Consumer Survey Insights
"Packaging Preferences for Safety and Sustainability - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Consumer Survey Insights" identifies consumer reactions to packaging as lockdowns ease amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sustainable packaging has been popular with consumers for many years. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has boosted immediate desires for access to quickly produced convenient materials. Whilst sustainability remains a long-term objective, manufacturers and brands have increased the use of single-use packaging to assuage consumer concerns and aid convenience. Brands will need to devise longer-term compromises to packaging that meet demand for both sustainability and hygiene.
- Panic buying and stockpiling has led to immediate demand for single-use packaging, as retailers focus on rapid stock replenishment.
- Consumers in developing nations are most likely to regard secure and tamper-proof packaging as a top priority.
- Compared to the global average, Indian consumers are more than twice as likely to make plastic-free packaging their top priority
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive changes in packaging.
- Gain a broader understanding of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from within and outside your sector.
- Identify how countries have differing attitudes and concerns towards packaging.
1. Trends in packaging preferences for safety and sustainability
Consumer behaviour impact
2. About the Survey
Trends and Opportunities in the Polish Packaging IndustryThe packaging industry in Poland is forecast to witness moderate growth from 49.7 billion units in 2019, at a CAGR of 1.4% during2019View Report
Trends and Opportunities in the Turkish Packaging IndustryThe packaging industry in Turkey is expected to witness a growth between 2019 and 2024 at a CAGR of 1.9% to reach 67.9View Report
Packaging Preferences during COVID-19 Lockdown for weeks 1-10 (Consumer Survey Insights)This report is part of the COVID-19 Consumer Insight series, which tracks changes in consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviorsView Report
Packaging Preferences during COVID-19 Lockdown for weeks 1-4 (Consumer Survey Insights)This report is part of the The COVID-19 Consumer Insight series, which tracks changes in consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request