Impact of COVID-19 on global travel intermediaries: Hot Topic Brief - Issue 3
COVID-19, commonly referred to as the Coronavirus, is dominating headlines the world over. The travel & tourism sector is suffering significant disruption and intermediaries are very much affected.
- Worldwide each destination is at a different stage of the pandemic. Government relief packages are now being distributed amongst businesses, operators and communities alike granting that essential financial aid. Larger industry players look to secure financial investment as a means to generate cash in order to stay in operation and to cope with ongoing mass cancellation requests.
- China was one of the first countries to lift restrictions and Australia now also looks to ease lockdown procedures. Domestic tourism has slowly begun to pick up in China and now many a destination, agent and operator are looking to this destination as a future example post-lockdown.
- Soon more destinations across Europe and other parts of the world will begin to ease lockdown procedures. The World Health Organization however has urged that easing must be gradual, if not there will likely be a another surge of infections. Thus, the war against COVID-19 persists as destinations worldwide continue to fight the invisible enemy.
- This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at potential future scenarios and assesses the actions that intermediaries can take to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
- Explore future industry scenarios
- Assess possible mitigating actions
- Compare key industry players actions
Current COVID-19 Situation
Actions to mitigate the impact of COVID-19
Life in the New Normal - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact on Consumer BehaviorGlobal lockdown and social distancing measures, and fears of a looming global financial recession, have drastically altered how consumersView Report
Home as the New Hub - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact on Consumer BehaviorConsumers across the globe are being instructed to stay within the home as far as possible to avoid contractingView Report
Report Scope:The current report provides a detailed survey of the protein assays market. This report also highlights the current and future market potential of protein assays and features a detailedView Report
Global Coal Mining to 2023 & the impact of COVID-19 Global Coal Mining to 2023 & the impact of COVID-19 analyses impact of coronavirus on the global coal mining industry, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request