Tourism Destination Market Insights - United States (2020)
The United States is home to a number of popular destinations for travelers of all types thanks to its varied offering. This insight report includes an analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and assesses the risks and opportunities for the United States as a destination market.
- With the largest economy in the world, the US, which is made up of 50 states over 3.8 million square miles, is the most internationally recognized country in the world. Each state offers its own tourism product, where each state is known for different attractions. The US welcomed 78.9 million visitors from international source markets in 2019, whilst 2.3 million trips were made to domestic destinations by US citizens.
- 2.3 billion domestic trips were made in 2019, which made up 97% of visitors to US destinations in this year. The remaining 3% was from international source markets, including neighbouring Canada (21.8m) and Mexico (18m) and long-haul destinations such as the UK (4.8m) and Japan (3.7m).
- Using air transport methods to go from one city to another in the US is popular, as some cities are far away and domestic air travel is accessible via low cost and full service airlines. However, 91% of domestic trips are made via land, which can be in private vehicles or on bus services such as Greyhound buses. 6.8% of domestic trips are made via air.
- This insight report includes an analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and assesses the risks and opportunities for the United States as a destination market.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain a clear and detailed insight into new developments in one of the worlds most popular tourist destinations.
- Use data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, niche tourism, and hotel developments.
- Gain a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
Projects and Developments
New Construction Projects
New Airline Routes
Main Source Markets
Upcoming Source Markets
Types of Tourism
City Break Tourism
New York City
Infrastructure and Attractions
Risk & SWOT Analysis
Cloud Computing in Travel and Tourism - Thematic ResearchCloud computing refers to the provision of IT infrastructure and platform services to provide a flexible, scalable, and on-demand IT environment. WhilstView Report
Suzhou - Comprehensive Overview of the City, Pest Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and Retail
Suzhou - Comprehensive Overview of the City, Pest Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and RetailCity Profile - Suzhou provides historical and forecast dataView Report
Tourism Destination Market Insights - Eastern Europe (2020)Eastern Europe provides a diverse range of attractions, experiences and activities appealing to all types of travelers from city slickers, heritage enthusiasts, cultureView Report
Tourism Destination Market Insights - Australia (2020)Australia is a popular destination and one with great potential to grow further. This report offers an overview on the infrastructure and attractions withinView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request