COVID-19 Impact on Doctors Associates (Subway)
COVID-19 Impact on Doctors Associates (Subway) April 28th, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography
Doctors Associates strong brand image in the US, Brazil, Canada, and Australia, and the improving conditions in markets including China and Australia, are likely to provide it with some resilience against the effects of the pandemic. Furthermore, promotional strategies such as discounts and online deliveries might also help the company to reduce the decline in its sales.
- Doctors Associates sandwich business in North America will be particularly hard-hit by the pandemic, but the company looks set to ride out the effects of the pandemic by redesigning its online delivery model
- Recovery in Australia and China may offer some resilience to Doctors Associates brand sales
- Sandwich-based QSR sales are expected to witness a drastic setback in North America by value
- Doctors Associates geographical diversification should help to minimize the impact of the outbreak
- QSR sales are likely to register their highest decline in North America
- Doctors Associates geographical diversification will help it to minimize the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on its sales
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
COVID-19 impact analysis on Doctors Associates (Subway) - key findings as of 28th April, 2020
Geographic spread analysis - COVID-19 vs Doctors Associates (Subway) brand sales
Global impact: cuisine sales by region and cuisine vs regional impact levels
Doctors Associates (Subway) exposure: sales by region and cuisine vs regional impact levels
Global impact: outlet sales by region and outlet vs regional impact levels
Restaurant Experiences Post-COVID-19 - Dining Out is likely to be Reviewed, Refreshed, or Completely Re-Imagined after the Pandemic - Foodservice Insights and Trends
Restaurant Experiences Post-COVID-19 - Dining Out is likely to be Reviewed, Refreshed, or Completely Re-Imagined after the Pandemic - Foodservice Insights and TrendsThe post-pandemic dining experience will undergo a significantView Report
Global Tea Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Type (Green, Black, Oolong, Herbal, Others), Packaging Type, Distribution Channel, By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026)
Executive The Global Tea Market was valued at USD 21.9 billion in the year 2020. With the increased demand of tea in highly populated countries such as China and India,View Report
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Impact on Clinical Trials, 2021 UpdateThis 62-page PowerPoint based report gives an important update to the previous year with an expert analysis on how COVID-19 isView Report
Global Peptide Therapeutics Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Drug Type (Generic, Innovative), Manufacturing Type (In-House, Outsourced), Application,, By Region, By Country: Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2021-2026)
Executive The Global Peptide Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 32.1 Billion in the year 2020. The growth of Peptide Therapeutics is directly associated with drug development. New drug discoveryView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request