Tourism Destination Market Insights - South America 2020
South America is gaining traction as an appealing backpacking and general holiday destination, but challenges still remain. This report offers an overview on the infrastructure and attractions within the region.
An iconic and idyllic region, South America holds a vast natural and cultural offering with three main tourism types including culture, adventure and ecotourism attracting tourists each year.
- An iconic and idyllic region, South America holds a vast natural and cultural offering with three main tourism types including culture, adventure and ecotourism attracting tourists each year.
- More recently, as connectivity is developing, the region has become renowned as an avid backpacking destination rivalling some APAC areas.
- With an expansive natural offering, more South American destinations are promoting themselves as focusing on ecotourism and sustainability. From lesser discovered areas such as Bolivia and Guyana, the least visited destination in South America to vast tourism hotspots such as Brazil and Argentina, ecotourism is gaining traction.
- As governments in emerging destinations begin to recognize the overriding social and economic benefits tourism can bring to a community they do have greater involvement, however tourism legislation and certification remains a concern.
- This report is part of Destination Market Insights Series. These reports provide an in-depth analysis of a tourist destination and its key source markets, as well as an assessment of the trends and issues in the covered destniantion market, in this case the South America.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain a clear and detailed insight into new developments in an increasingly popular tourist destination.
- Use data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, niche tourism, and hotel developments.
- Gain a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
The countries of South America
Types of Tourism
Destination Focus: Argentina
Destination Focus: Brazil
Destination Focus: Chile
Regional Risk & SWOT Analysis
Terminology and definitions
About the author
Cloud Computing in Travel and Tourism - Thematic ResearchCloud computing refers to the provision of IT infrastructure and platform services to provide a flexible, scalable, and on-demand IT environment. WhilstView Report
Suzhou - Comprehensive Overview of the City, Pest Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and Retail
Suzhou - Comprehensive Overview of the City, Pest Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and RetailCity Profile - Suzhou provides historical and forecast dataView Report
Tourism Destination Market Insights - Eastern Europe (2020)Eastern Europe provides a diverse range of attractions, experiences and activities appealing to all types of travelers from city slickers, heritage enthusiasts, cultureView Report
Tourism Destination Market Insights - Australia (2020)Australia is a popular destination and one with great potential to grow further. This report offers an overview on the infrastructure and attractions withinView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request