Top Trends in Dairy 2020
Top Trends in Dairy 2020
"Top Trends in Dairy 2020" outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the global dairy market. It addresses how the evolution of health-consciousness is impacting dairy choices, and how manufacturers can meet the often conflicting desires for experiential enjoyment and convenience. Analysis also extends to key ingredient and packaging trends, as well as future-focused insight that indicates prospective growth drivers for the sector.
The evolution of "health-consciousness" is both an opportunity and challenge for dairy industry players. As consumers take a greater interest in how their diets can help prevent or manage their health concerns, the inherent health benefits of traditional dairy products are well-placed to position themselves as an integral part of consumer diets. However, more holistic approaches to health are elevating the plant-based movement as consumers strive to make more sustainable choices. This mentality is being driven by Millennials, whose lack of brand loyalty and desire for more personalized food and drinks is adding yet another layer of complexity to a category whose wholesomeness and natural goodness has remained broadly uncontested until now.
- With only around one in 10 global consumers actively trying to reduce their dairy consumption, the rise in plant-based dairy is less likely to be a function of consumers resistance to traditional dairy, but rather a reflection of efforts to embrace plant-based foods more generally.
- Experimental behavior is commonly associated with pleasure-oriented categories such as confectionery and snacks. It is therefore significant that consumers are more likely to experiment with dairy products than characteristically indulgent products such as savory snacks and alcoholic drinks.
- Drinkable yogurt is forecast to enjoy the strongest growth in both value and volume terms, illustrating the potential of convenience-focused product formats.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the reasons underpinning consumers inclination to purchase specific dairy products.
- Gain insight into the key consumer trends that are most likely to drive innovation.
- Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and preferences.
2. Consumer Trends: the behaviors influencing demand for dairy
3. Innovation Trends: how brands are responding to evolving consumer needs
The Pro-Plant Push
The Next Cash Cows
4. Looking Ahead: future innovation opportunities in dairy
Hot Drinks in Kuwait - Top Growth OpportunitiesHot Drinks in Kuwait - Top Growth Opportunities provides an overview of the Hot Drinks market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns withinView Report
Wine in Austria - Top Growth OpportunitiesWine in Austria - Top Growth Opportunities provides an overview of the Wine market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, andView Report
Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Manufacturing 2020Most survey respondents from the manufacturing sector confirm that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are taken jointly by all parties involved.Most survey respondentsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request