Smokeless Tobacco in the Netherlands, 2019
Smokeless Tobacco in the Netherlands, 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Dutch tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Smokeless tobacco is a niche sector of the Netherlands market which accounts for a negligible share of the overall tobacco market. Despite increasingly stringent restrictions on smoking, any large-scale move to snuff, snus, or chewing tobacco has failed to materialise.
Presently, the sector accounts for a minute share of total tobacco sales in the Netherlands market, with 2018 sales at eight tons.
- Per capita consumption of smokeless tobacco has fluctuated between 0.2 and 0.5 grams per year between 2008-2018
- India accounts for the majority of smokeless imports, with Germany accounting for the highest exports
- Smokeless tobacco consumption is predicted to increase lightly over the next decade in the Netherlands
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning. The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Tobacco products market, 2008 & 2018
Tobacco products market, tons, 2008-2018
Market size and structure
Smokeless tobacco consumption, tons, 2008-2018
Smokeless tobacco: market segmentation, tons, 2008-2018
Smokeless sales by segment, tons, 2008-2018
Production and trade
Production and exports: Netherlands produce
Imports of smokeless tobacco, tons, 2007-2017
Imports by country of origin, % tons, 2017
Smokeless tobacco: imports by country of origin, volume, 2007-2017
Exports/Re-exports of smokeless Tobacco, Tons, 2007-2017
Imports by country of origin, % value, 2017
Exports by country of destination, volume %, 2007 - 2017
Exports by country of destination, value, 2007-2017
Taxation and retail prices
Tax incidence by product, March 2019
Smokeless tobacco: retail prices, March 2019
Manufacturers and brands
Smoking vs. smokeless tobacco usership
comparison by gender, %, 2017
Health warnings and labeling requirements
Prospects and forecasts
Market forecasts, tons, 2018-2028
Per capita consumption, grams per person, 2018-2028
Smokeless Tobacco in Sweden, 2019Smokeless Tobacco in Sweden, 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Swedish tobaccoView Report
Smokeless Tobacco in Spain, 2019Smokeless Tobacco in Spain, 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Spanish tobaccoView Report
Tobacco Products Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Cigarettes, Cigars And Cigarillos Manufacturing, Smoking And Other Tobacco Products Manufacturing Cigarettes, Cigars And Cigarillos , Chewing Tobacco , Dipping Tobacco, Dissolvable Tobacco , Loose Tobacco Covering: Philip Morris International Inc., Imperial Tobacco, Altria Group Inc, British American Tobacco, Japan Tobacco Inc.
The tobacco manufacturing market consists of sales of tobacco products by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce tobacco products by stemming and redrying of tobacco and manufacturing cigarettesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request