Global Luxury Hotels Market to 2023: Market data and insights on the global luxury hotels industry
Luxury Hotels market report provides in-depth analysis of the key market trends that are shaping the future of this segment and an analysis of the luxury hotel market globally. Detailed market insight is provided on the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Europe. It also features profiles of some of the segments leading players and looks at how companies can better meet their customers needs.
- In 2018, China was the largest market for luxury hotels in the world in terms of revenue, with a year-on-year growth of 18.3%.
- According to GlobalData, the luxury hotel market in Greece is estimated to generate total revenue of US$20.9bn, growing at a CAGR of 17.7% during 2018-2023 (forecast period).
- Saudi Arabia is likely to surpass the UAE in terms of the number of rooms by 2023. It is also anticipated to secure a place in top 10 luxury hotels markets with estimated revenue of US$5bn in 2023.
Reasons to buy
- Gauge which are the biggest and most promising regional markets for the luxury hotels market
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key trends and growth opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the outlook for regional markets and learn from existing successes and our recommendations.
Middle East and Africa
Intercontinental Hotels Group
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Banyan Tree Holdings Limited
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Terminology and definitions
Impact of COVID-19 on global travel intermediaries - Issue 2 (Hot Topic Brief)COVID-19, commonly referred to as the Coronavirus, is dominating headlines the world over. The travel & tourism sectorView Report
Impact of COVID-19 on the global cruise industry - Issue 2 (Hot Topic Brief)COVID-19, commonly referred to as the Coronavirus, is dominating headlines the world over. The travel & tourismView Report
Global Luxury Fashion Goods Retailing, 2019-2024This report provides an overview of the global luxury fashion retailing which includes key trends, key retail innovations, regional and sector analysis along with majorView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Luxury Safari Tourism Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Luxury Safari Tourism market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request