TrendSights - Individualism & Expression: Inclusivity Across Consumer Goods
"Individualism & Expression: Inclusivity Across Consumer Goods" is part of Its TrendSights series. This report outlines the inclusivity movement as a key factor influencing consumer behavior and innovation trends across the FMCG sector. It specifically focuses on the impact that the demand for inclusivity and diversity is having on new product development and brands marketing communications.
In recent years many social movements have emerged as light is being shone on the deeply negative aspects of discrimination and harassment. Major social movements have given consumers the power and the confidence to demand greater gender and racial equality in society, as well as greater representation from brands altogether.
- Almost two thirds of consumers are influenced by how well beauty and grooming products are tailored to their needs or personality.
- Over a third of global consumers agree that they do not want to conform to traditional gender stereotypes.
- Over half of consumers are influenced by how well a food product is tailored to their needs and personality.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that are driving the general infatuation with social media to inspire product development.
- Gain a broader understanding of the industries that social media is impacting, and those where it is less developed, to understand where there are gaps in the market.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs in the form of specific opportunities to enhance future decision-making and inform new product development.
Fresh, Natural and Pure - TrendSights AnalysisThe Fresh, Natural and Pure trend is anchored in consumer health-consciousness, and embodies the move toward all things natural, organic, and fresh. In seekingView Report
Authenticity and Heritage - TrendSightsAuthenticity and Heritage is an important dimension of both quality and trustworthiness, offering opportunities for brands to scale up their products for a premium positioning. TheView Report
TrendSights - Sensory & Indulgence: Ordinary to ExtraordinaryAs consumers become more demanding and experimental, they are seeking products that meet not only their core expectations but go further to deliverView Report
TrendSights - Health & Wellness: Better for You Alcoholic DrinksTrendSights - Health & Wellness: Better for You Alcoholic Drinks is part of TrendSights series. The concept of better for youView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request