Opportunities in the Americas Cosmetics & Toiletries Industry
The Americas cosmetics & toiletries industry was the second largest market and valued US$148,620.6million in 2018. It is forecast to reach US$169,850.3million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 2.7% during 2018-2023.
With a projected CAGR of 3.8% during 2018-2023, the make-up sector is set to record the fastest growth among all cosmetics & toiletries sectors in the Americas.
The cosmetics & toiletries industry in the Americas is fragmented with the top five companies - Procter & Gamble, LOral S.A., Unilever, The Este Lauder Companies Inc., and Colgate-Palmolive Company - accounting for a combined value share of 40.6% in 2018.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas cosmetics & toiletries Industry. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides an overview of the sector size, value, and volume growth analysis, across regions.
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of cosmetics & toiletries by markets across the key countries in the Americas region.
- High potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of top four high potential countries in the Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country analysis: Provides a deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2018-2023, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends, supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced by and future outlook for the region.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Americas region and analyzes the growth of private labels in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for cosmetics & toiletries across the key countries in the Americas region, in 2018. It covers five distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, department stores, and others, which includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs, dollar stores, e-retailers, and general retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various package materials, pack types, closures, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of cosmetics & toiletries.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Market size and growth analysis (regional analysis)
Market size analysis - Americas compared to other regions
Americas - analysis by region
Growth analysis by region
Growth analysis by country
Growth analysis by sector
Identifying high potential countries in Americas
Identifying high potential countries - methodology
High potential countries in Americas
Identifying high potential countries - risk, reward, and opportunity analysis
Market size and growth analysis ( high potential countries in Americas)
High potential countries in Americas - overview
Growth contribution analysis by country (1/5)
Growth contribution analysis by country (2/5)
Growth contribution analysis by country (3/5)
Growth contribution analysis by country (4/5)
Growth contribution analysis by country (5/5)
Share of different sectors of cosmetics & toiletries industry
Change in consumption levels by country and cosmetics & toiletries sectors
Per capita consumption analysis
Per capita expenditure analysis
Country profiles (high potential countries in Americas)
List Of Tables
Cosmetics & toiletries in Americas: case studies
Company and brand analysis
Brand share analysis in the different cosmetics & toiletries sectors
Leading companies in Americas cosmetics & toiletries industry
Leading brands in Americas cosmetics &toiletries industry
Private label penetration in the cosmetics & toiletries sectors
Key distribution channels
Leading distribution channels by country
Leading distribution channels by sector
Key packaging formats
Growth analysis by key package material and pack type
Growth analysis by closure type and primary outer type
Challenges and future outlook
Sector and Trends definitions
List Of Figures
Regional comparison: market size, growth, and per capita analysis, 2018-2023 11
Americas - analysis by region 12
Countries covered in North America and South America 12
High potential countries in Americas - overview 21
Share of different sectors in the cosmetics & toiletries by country, 2018 27
Change in consumption by sector in cosmetics & toiletries industry (value terms), 2018-2023 28
Per capita consumption by sector in Americas and high potential countries, 2018 29
Per capita expenditure by sector in Americas and high potential countries, 2018 30
Chile, key sector value share, 2018 32
Canada, key sector value share, 2018 37
Brazil, key sector value share, 2018 42
The US, key sector value share, 2018 47
Leading brands in the Americas cosmetics & toiletries sectors by value, 2018 58-60
Private label penetration (in value terms) in the cosmetics & toiletries industry, 2018 63
Leading distribution channels in the Americas by countries (by value), 2018 65
Leading distribution channels in Americas region by sector, 2018 66-68
The Smart Dog Collar market has witnessed growth from USD XX million to USD XX million from 2014 to 2019. With the CAGR of X.X%, this market is estimated toView Report
The Garment Knitting market has witnessed growth from USD XX million to USD XX million from 2014 to 2019. With the CAGR of X.X%, this market is estimated to reachView Report
Influenza Vaccines in the United States Market Size, Trends, Opportunities and Growth Potential market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1690View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request