Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland 2019
Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland, 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Swiss tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Although the overall market for tobacco products in Switzerland is in decline, the market for smoking tobacco is growing following a change to the tax regime for fine cut led to a downturn in demand in 2010.
Smoking tobacco accounted for an improved 8.1% of total tobacco volumes in 2018 compared with 4.4% in 2008. Manufactured cigarettes dominate the Swiss market, accounting for 87.6% of sales in 2017, down on 91.9% in 2008.
- Consumption of fine cut tobacco has increased dramatically since 1990 rising from 72.9 tons to 754.4 tons in 2018
- Up until December 2009 smoking tobacco was subject to a specific rate of tax based on the retail price per kg, as well as VAT
- Within Switzerland there is a downward trend in smoking prevalence although recently this fall has moderated.
- JTI, Pschl, BAT, PMI and STG were the leading suppliers in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Tobacco Products Market, Volume, % 2008 & 2018
Tobacco Products Market , Volume, Tons 2008-2018f
Market size and structure
Production and trade
Taxation and retail prices
Manufacturers and brands
The smoking population
Prospects and forecasts
North America Smoking Cessation And Nicotine De Addiction Products Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America Smoking Cessation And Nicotine De Addiction Products market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected toView Report
Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Products 2019 Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Products 2019 is part of Its Top Trends series. It examines the key consumer behaviors which areView Report
Smoking Tobacco in UK, 2019Smoking Tobacco in UK, 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the UK tobaccoView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request