Smoking Tobacco in Spain, 2019
Smoking Tobacco in Spain, 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Spanish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The Spanish market has long been dominated by factory-made cigarettes, although as a segment these registered the highest decrease in sales between 2008 and 2018. Nevertheless, they still dominate sales, with 80.4% of volumes in 2018 or 44,624 tons.
Smoking tobacco, including both pipe and FCT, is the second largest sector within the market. It benefitted from a growth in sales and accounted for 12.1% of sales in 2018 or 6,734 tons.
- Smoking tobacco volumes peaked at 7,463 tons in 2013. They were down at 6,491 tons in 2017, but were up at 6,734 tons in 2018.
- Exports have fluctuated in recent years, although are significantly lower than imports.
- Recent tax rises have raised the price of FCT. The most recent was in 2017 when excise duty increased at 23.5 per kg while minimum duty was up at 98.8 per kg.
- The Spanish FCT market is led by Japan Tobacco with an improved 27.2% in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Tobacco products market, tons,%, 2008 & 2018
Tobacco products market, tons, 2008-2018
Market size and structure
Production and trade
Taxation and retail prices
Manufacturers and brands
The smoking population
Prospects and forecasts
Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Products 2020 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 3450View Report
North America Smoking Cessation And Nicotine De Addiction Products Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America Smoking Cessation And Nicotine De Addiction Products market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected toView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Hookah (Shisha) Tobacco Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
Hookah (Shisha) also known as water pipe tobacco, argileh, maassel, hookah, or narghile in different region globally is a consumed for its relaxing and energizing effect. Hookah tobacco is oftenView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Tobacco Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
Tobacco is a product prepared by curing them from the leaves of tobacco plants. Tobacco contains the alkaloid nicotine, which is a stimulant and a camel sting alkaloid.The Tobacco marketView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request