Indonesia - The Future of Foodservice to 2023
The Indonesian foodservice profit sector generated a total revenue of over IDR661 trillion (USD$ 48 billion) in 2018. The value of the sector increased at a CAGR of 2.4% from 2016-2018, and growth is forecast to remain unchanged during the next five years. Growth across all profit sector channels are forecast to continue being, primarily attributed to rising transaction numbers, rather than outlet number expansion, as the city-state approaches saturation and desirable locations become increasingly sparse. The growth is also attributed to the growing middle class population, as well as large impact of tourist and MICE consumers. FSR is Indonesias largest foodservice profit sector channel by revenue, led by Yum! Brands Pizza Hut.
Indonesia - The Future of Foodservice to 2023 published by GlobalData provides extensive insight and analysis of the Indonesia Foodservice market over the next five years (2018-2023) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers. The report includes -
- Overview of Indonesia macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Indonesias foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within Indonesias foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of Indonesias population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Indonesian foodservice market.
- Unsurprisingly, QSRs core benefit of convenience chimes better in urban areas, where the majority of fast food outlets can be found.
- Affluent consumer segments over-trade in FSR, with the channel often aimed at offering a more refined and as a result, expensive, experience when compared to channels such as coffee & tea shops or QSR.
- Starbucks commanded an impressive 35.7% share of the coffee and tea shop market in 2017. There are also a number of local and regional players operating in the channel, including J.CO Donuts & Coffee and Excelso Coffee.
Reasons to buy
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2018-2023) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Indonesias foodservice market.
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Profit Sector Metrics
Profit Sector by Channel
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
Full Service Restaurants (FSR)
Coffee and Tea Shops
Cost Sector Metrics
Indonesia - Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2019 Indonesia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-19 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-dateView Report
Indonesia Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024The Indonesian cosmetics & toiletries industry was led by the skincare sector in value terms in 2019 while male toiletriesView Report
COVID-19 Impact on Music, Film, and TV - Thematic researchThe COVID-19 outbreak has now spread across the world, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake. This report discusses theView Report
COVID-19 Impact on Security Software - Thematic researchThe COVID-19 outbreak is now travelling around the world, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake. This report discusses the impact ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request