Top Trends in Dairy 2019: Exploring the latest consumer and innovation trends, and future opportunities
Top Trends in Dairy 2019, outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the core categories in dairy - milk, yogurt, and cheese. These include new product developments that align with consumer demands for new experimental flavors/formats, plant-based dairy, and tailored products.
With consumers more experimental now than before, exciting innovations in the taste, texture, and format of dairy products have an opportunity to thrive on the market. This experimental push may also account for part of the diversification of dairy alternatives, leading to the development of unusual alternatives such as pea or hemp milk.
The dairy industry has steadily shifted across the last few years, making space for plant-based dairy, driven by consumers health concerns and sense of environmental responsibility. Trends in health have also pushed for products to be tailored to consumers individual health needs. The demand for tailored products also extends to consumers busy lifestyles, for which convenient and portable innovations are best suited. These trends can be capitalized on by brands by ensuring that their products address these concerns.
- Vegan-friendly, plant-based formulations are key as consumers increasingly turn away from animal products, such as traditional dairy.
- Playing with new textures and shapes of products, while maintaining the original flavor profile, captures the attention of experimental consumers, as well as consumers looking for exciting novel products in their comfort zone.
- Consumers are exploring more experimental tastes in dairy, including more tart flavors and sweet and savory combinations.
- Products that are suitable for on-the-go consumption and offer tailored nutritional benefits can capitalize on the personalization trend.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the reasons underpinning consumers orientation towards specific dairy products.
- Gain insight into the key consumer trends that are most likely to be a driver for innovation.
- Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and preferences.
Consumer trends: what behaviors are influencing demand for dairy components
Innovation trends: how brands are responding to evolving consumer needs
Trend #1: The rise of plant-based dairy products
Trend #2: Familiar flavors, new formats
Trend #3: Fascinating flavors
Trend #4: Tailored to you
Looking ahead: future innovation opportunities in dairy
Wine in Germany - Top Growth OpportunitiesTop Growth Opportunities for Wine in Germany provides an overview of the wine market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, andView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Laptop Bag Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Laptop Bag belongs to the category of 3C digital accessories and luggage products, which appeared with the appearance of notebooks. A bag used to hold notebooks and official documents.View Report
Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Manufacturing 2020Most survey respondents from the manufacturing sector confirm that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are taken jointly by all parties involved.Most survey respondentsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request