India Nutritional Bars Market By Type (Snack Bar, Protein Bar, Meal Replacement Bar & Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Pharmacies, Convenience Stores, Independent Small Grocers/Departmental Stores & Online), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024
India nutritional bars market stood at $ 9.4 million in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 30%, to reach $ 46.2 million by 2024. Growth in the market can be attributed to increasing incidences of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, obesity, blood pressure, asthma, and other heart diseases and rising consciousness among consumers towards healthy eating habits. Moreover, other factors such as rising disposable income coupled with growing number of domestic and international market players are further anticipated to fuel growth in India nutritional bars market during forecast period.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020–2024
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast the market size of India nutritional bars.
• To define, classify and forecast the India nutritional bars market on the basis of type, distribution channel, region, and company.
• To analyze and forecast the market share for nutritional bars with respect to type: Protein Bars, Snack Bars, Meal Replacement Bars, etc.
• To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size on the basis of region by segmenting India nutritional bars market into four regions, namely – North, East, West and South.
• To identify tailwinds and headwinds for India nutritional bars market.
• To examine supply chain along with margins in nutritional bars market.
• To strategically profile the leading players in the market, which are involved in the supply of nutritional bars, in India.
India nutritional bars market is controlled by these major players, namely– General Mills India Private Limited, Naturell (India) Pvt. Ltd., Sun Hygiene Foods Pvt. Ltd, Sprout Life Foods Private Ltd, among others
They performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, They sourced a list of nutritional bars manufacturers and suppliers in India. Subsequently, They conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, It was able to include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. They analyzed the product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major nutritional bar suppliers across the country.
They calculated the market size for India nutritional bars market using a bottom-up approach, wherein manufacturers value shares data for type (Protein bars, Snack Bars, Meal Replacement Bars and Other nutritional bars) were recorded and forecast for the future years was made. They sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various