Tourism Source Market Insight: Canada - Analysis of tourist profiles & flows, spending patterns,destination markets, risks and future opportunities
The "Tourism Source Market Insight: Canada", report provides a detailed insight into Canadas domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Canadian tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Canadian outbound travel market.
This report is part ofThes Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Canadian outbound travel market.
- Canadas international expenditure on tourism is growing at an expansive rate. Total international expenditure grew from US$39.2billion in 2017 to US$41.5billion in 2018.
- Canadian tourists spend an average of US$154 per domestic trip.
- Canadians between the age of 50 and 64 are taking the most holidays with 51.8 million international and domestic trips being taken in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in Canadas domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of Canadian tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
At a glance: The Canadian tourist market in 2018
Risks to outbound Canadian tourism
Which types of holiday do Canadians take and which do they not?
Which factors motivate/de-motivate Canadians when choosing a holiday?
Insight into Canadian tourists
Main and developing destinations
Where did Canadians travel to in 2018?
Opportunities to attract Canadian tourism
Terminology and definitions
About the Author
GlobalData at a glance
City Profile - Lima ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
City Profile - Lima ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.Lima metropolitan area is the mostView Report
Overtourism - Thematic ResearchOvertourism has become more than just a buzzword in the tourism industry in recent years as locals and travelers alike begin to recognize the problems that ariseView Report
Laser sources used in optics and photonics applications. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market.View Report
Surgical light source devices contains surgical light and light source. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence onView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request