Tourism Source Market Insight: China - Analysis of tourist profiles & flows, spending patterns,destination markets, risks and future opportunities
The "Tourism Source Market Insight: China", report provides a detailed insight into Chinas domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Chinese tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Chinese outbound travel market.
This report is part ofThes Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Chinese outbound travel market.
- Chinese travelers typically choose city breaks (74%) and sun and beach holidays (70%) as their typical holiday destinations.
- Leisure acted as the main purpose for both domestic (57.5%) and outbound travel (69.2%) in 2018.
- Transport accounted for the largest amount of domestic expenditure totalling US$249bn in 2018.
- Outbound expenditure is predicted to reach US375bn in 2022 at a CAGR of 11.3% and retail expenditure takes up the largest part, predicted to grow to US$115bn in 2022.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in Chinas domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of Chinese tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
At a glance: The Chinese traveler market in 2018
Country Risk analysis
2. Traveler profiles
What motivates Chinese travelers?
An insight into the Chinese traveler
3. Domestic tourism
4. Outbound tourism
5. Identifying the main destination markets
Where did Chinese tourists travel in 2018?
A regional and country overview
Main destination market
Developing destination market
Potential opportunities to attract the Chinese traveler
Terminology and definitions
About the author
GlobalData at a glance
City Profile - Lima ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
City Profile - Lima ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.Lima metropolitan area is the mostView Report
Overtourism - Thematic ResearchOvertourism has become more than just a buzzword in the tourism industry in recent years as locals and travelers alike begin to recognize the problems that ariseView Report
Laser sources used in optics and photonics applications. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market.View Report
Surgical light source devices contains surgical light and light source. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence onView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request