Success Case Study: Uber Eats in the UK - Leveraging the Uber brand to serve consumers round-the-clock food delivery needs
Online/app-based food delivery is a growth market in the face of pressure on traditional quick-service restaurants. This has inspired both new start-ups and bigger brands with logistics and online clout to explore such services, with competition springing up in major cities in markets such as the US, UK, and Europe.
Uber Eats is a food delivery service originating in the US but now expanding in the UK, offering app-based ordering and facilitating delivery through its own driver network from local restaurant kitchens, as well as exclusive "virtual restaurants".
- The efficiency that smart technologies and solutions offer resonates with consumers, particularly those who are time-pressed or efficacy-driven.
- Within food delivery, this means an inexorable march towards app-based mobile and website-based ordering becoming an expected means of interacting with restaurants.
- Consumers idea of convenience in the food delivery sphere is becoming much broader - a reflection of their needs continuing to diverge from the relatively predictable patterns of daily activities and mealtime occasions of the past.
Reasons to buy
- Use selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Success Case Study: Coles Little Shop Campaign - How a miniature campaign yielded massive rewards Success Case Study: Coles Little Shop Campaign , is part of Its Successes and Failures research. ItView Report
Success Case Study: Strong Roots - Creative frozen vegetable brand catering to multiple consumer trends
Success Case Study: Strong Roots - Creative frozen vegetable brand catering to multiple consumer trends Success Case Study: Strong Roots , is part of Its Successes and Failures research. It examines theView Report
Case Study: Airbnb’s affiliations with DMOs and governments - How and why Airbnb is growing co-operation with DMOs and governments
Case Study: Airbnbs affiliations with DMOs and governments - How and why Airbnb is growing co-operation with DMOs and governmentss Tourism Case Study Airbnbs affiliations with DMOs and governments -View Report
Case Study: Hotel Chain Brand Differentiation - How major companies are using an array of brands to appeal to all
Case Study: Hotel Chain Brand Differentiation - How major companies are using an array of brands to appeal to allTourism Case Study Hotel Chain Brand Differentiation - How major companiesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request