Success Case Study: Lion Nonio - Attracting Japans self-aware Millennials to a new oral care brand with impactful marketing
"Success Case Study: Lion Nonio", is part of Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of oral care innovation in Japan. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Lion Nonio is a new oral care brand designed to combat bad breath (halitosis), launched by major Japanese personal care manufacturer Lion. Presenting the prevention of halitosis as the main benefit, the brand targets consumers in their 20s and 30s. The effective marketing of Lion Nonio resonates well with its target consumers, significantly contributing to the brands sales growth.
- The Lion Nonio brand significantly contributed to Lions overall 2017 sales, registering sales increases of 37% in toothpaste and 82% in mouthwash in comparison to the year before.
- Targeting young consumers with bad breath prevention benefits is a smart concept, particularly in the mouthwash segment, allowing the company to reach a new audience.
- The brand understands the importance of designing packaging to gain traction among the target shoppers. Selling a positive lifestyle image also resonates with them.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Success Case Study: Oatly - Bold milk-alternative brand catering to health- and environmentconscious consumers
Success Case Study: Oatly - Bold milk-alternative brand catering to health- and environmentconscious consumers market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 995View Report
Success Case Study: Bira 91 Beer - Spearheading The Bottled Craft Beer Movement In India By Targeting Urban Millennials
Success Case Study: Bira 91 Beer - Spearheading The Bottled Craft Beer Movement In India By Targeting Urban MillennialsView Report
Retail Case Study: Amazon in India market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 800View Report
Case Study: Sustainability in Hotels - How and why hotels are increasing their sustainability initiatives
Case Study: Sustainability in Hotels - How and why hotels are increasing their sustainability initiatives market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1495View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request