Non-Residential Construction in Turkey
Non-Residential Construction in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for non-residential buildings. The five included segments are commercial construction, industrial construction, infrastructure construction, energy and utilities construction and institutional construction. Further details of these segments can be provided upon request. Market value is defined in general as the total value of construction activity in any given time period, including costs related to construction materials, equipment and services, new construction, refurbishment, repair and maintenance and demolition. It is synonymous with measures such as construction value put in place or value of construction work done.
- The Turkish non-residential construction sector had total revenues of $71.3bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.7% between 2015 and 2019.
- The infrastructure segment was the sectors most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $28.1bn, equivalent to 39.4% of the sectors overall value.
- The countrys economic woes have severely impacted construction activity; the depreciation in the lira and high interest rates have pushed up construction costs and the cost of borrowing.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the non-residential construction market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the non-residential construction market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey non-residential construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Turkey non-residential construction market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Turkey non-residential construction market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey non-residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Turkeys non-residential construction market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the most prominent types of non-residential construction project in Turkey?
7.3. Are any government schemes or regulations currently benefitting the sector?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Renaissance Construction
8.2. Ronesans Gayrimenkul Yatrm AS
8.3. Kayi Insaat Sanayi ve Tic AS
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Turkey non-residential construction sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Turkey non-residential construction sector category segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 3: Turkey non-residential construction sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: Turkey non-residential construction sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 5: Renaissance Construction: key facts
Table 6: Renaissance Construction: Key Employees
Table 7: Ronesans Gayrimenkul Yatrm AS: key facts
Table 8: Ronesans Gayrimenkul Yatrm AS: Key Employees
Table 9: Kayi Insaat Sanayi ve Tic AS: key facts
Table 10: Kayi Insaat Sanayi ve Tic AS: Key Employees
Table 11: Turkey size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 12: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 13: Turkey gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 14: Turkey inflation, 2015-19
Table 15: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 16: Turkey exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey non-residential construction sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Turkey non-residential construction sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Turkey non-residential construction sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Turkey non-residential construction sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the non-residential construction sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the non-residential construction sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the non-residential construction sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the non-residential construction sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the non-residential construction sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the non-residential construction sector in Turkey, 2019
Global Cement Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis by Product Type (Ordinary Portland, Blended, Others), End User (Residential, Non-Residential), By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026)
Executive The Global Cement Market was valued at USD 422.15 Billion in the year 2020. The constantly rising population in emerging countries like India and China has increased the needView Report
Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) Market- By Element (Blocks, Beams & Lintels, Cladding Panels, Roof Panels, Wall Panels, Floor Elements, Others), By End-User (Residential, Non-residential), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East, & Africa)- Global forecast from 2020-2027
The Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) market has fuelled the market demand due to its lightweight and environment-friendly materialThe global autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) market expected to increase market valueView Report
2022 PulteGroup Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
2022 NVR Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
Fill The Form For Sample Request