Prologis Inc (PLD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Prologis Inc (Prologis) is a provider of logistics real estate solutions. It owns, develops, operates and maintains logistics facilities. Its service portfolio includes property management, capital deployment, leasing and opportunistic disposition. The company develops and maintains properties near seaports, airports, rail and highway and freeway transportation systems. Prologis owns wholly owned properties in the US and properties outside the US are operated as co-investment ventures. The company invests in properties and development projects. It leases modern logistics facilities to various customers including third-party logistics providers, retailers, transportation companies and manufacturers. It has operational presence in Americas, Europe and Asia region. Prologis is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Prologis Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 21,2020: Prologis reports first quarter 2020 earnings results
Jan 22,2020: Prologis announces fourth quarter and full year 2019 earnings results
Jan 15,2020: Prologis reports board transition
Jan 08,2020: Prologis completes $4 Billion Acquisition of Industrial Property Trust
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Prologis Inc - Key Facts
Prologis Inc - Key Employees
Prologis Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Prologis Inc - Major Products and Services
Prologis Inc - History
Prologis Inc - Company Statement
Prologis Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Prologis Inc - Business Description
Other Break-up: Development Management and Other
Other Break-up: Rental
Other Break-up: Strategic Capital
Other Break-up: Real Estate Operations
Other Break-up: Strategic Capital
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Other Americas
Geographical Segment: U.S.
Prologis Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Prologis Inc - Strengths
Prologis Inc - Weaknesses
Prologis Inc - Opportunities
Prologis Inc - Threats
Prologis Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Apr 21, 2020: Prologis reports first quarter 2020 earnings results
Jan 22, 2020: Prologis announces fourth quarter and full year 2019 earnings results
Jan 15, 2020: Prologis reports board transition
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Prologis Inc, Key Facts
Prologis Inc, Key Employees
Prologis Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Prologis Inc, Major Products and Services
Prologis Inc, History
Prologis Inc, Other Locations
Prologis Inc, Subsidiaries
Prologis Inc, Key Competitors
Prologis Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Prologis Inc, Annual Ratios
Prologis Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Prologis Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
2021 Prologis Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Real Estate Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request