Aveng Ltd (AEG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aveng Ltd (Aveng) is a provider of construction and engineering services. It offers construction, infrastructure, and engineering products and services. The companys services include building, civil engineering, concession, mechanical and electrical engineering, mining, earthworks, design, and project management services. It serves civil and marine; electrical, mechanical, pipelines, and tunneling sectors. Aveng serves the public infrastructure, power, mining, oil and gas, water, commercial, industrial, automotive, and rail industries. It owns and operates excavators, face shovels, dump trucks, drill rigs, support equipment, and underground equipment. The company through its subsidiaries operates in Africa, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East. Aveng is headquartered in Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Aveng Ltd - Key Facts
Aveng Ltd - Key Employees
Aveng Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Aveng Ltd - Major Products and Services
Aveng Ltd - History
Aveng Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Aveng Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Construction and Engineering: Australasia and Asia
Business Segment: Construction and Engineering: South Africa and rest of Africa
Business Segment: Mining
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: New Zealand and Pacific
Geographical Segment: Other regions
Geographical Segment: Rest of Africa including Mauritius
Geographical Segment: South Africa
Geographical Segment: Southeast Asia
Aveng Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Aveng Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aveng Ltd - Strengths
Aveng Ltd - Weaknesses
Aveng Ltd - Opportunities
Aveng Ltd - Threats
Aveng Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Aveng Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Aveng Ltd, Key Facts
Aveng Ltd, Key Employees
Aveng Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Aveng Ltd, Major Products and Services
Aveng Ltd, History
Aveng Ltd, Subsidiaries
Aveng Ltd, Key Competitors
Aveng Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Aveng Ltd, Annual Ratios
Aveng Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Aveng Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Aveng Ltd, Interim Ratios
Aveng Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Aveng Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
Aveng Ltd, Ratio Charts
Aveng Ltd (AEG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request